blog address: https://www.valvesonlyeurope.com/product-category/check-valve/
blog details: CHECK VALVE MANUFACTURER IN GERMANY
Valvesonly Europe is a reputed Check valve manufacturer in Germany. A check valve allows liquid to flow through it and is one direction. These valves have two openings in the body one for fluid to enter and other to leave. Check valves are automatic and does not need external control. Check valve is also called Non – return Valve, Foot Valve, one-way valve, Retention Valve.
How does a Check Valve work?
Check valve relies on pressure change to operate. They require high pressure on the input of the check valve than output of the valve. When the pressure gets higher on the output the valve will shut-off. Depending on different type of check valve the closing mechanism is different. They are generally used to stop backflow. For example-Sewer lines will have check valves to ensure the waste water leaves and do not re-enter the system. They come is various sizes, types and designs depending on the applications.
Types of Check Valve –
• Swing Check Valve
• Wafer Check Valve
• Ball Check Valve
• Lift Check Valve
• Dual Plate Check Valve
• Silent Check Valve
• Non-slam Swing Check Valve
• Tilting disc Check Valve
• Pressure seal Check Valve
Advantages of Check Valve –
• To prevent the reverse flow of gas, fluid, and air just in of break down.
• It Maintains Pressure
• It functions as a backup system
• It is often used horizontally also vertically
• Available Materials: SS304, SS316, CF8M, F51, F53, F55, Aluminum bronze, Cast Iron and Ductile Iron, Carbon steel(WCB, WCC,WC6, LCB, LF2, WC9
• Class: 150 to 2500
• Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
• Size: 1/2” to 24”
• Ends: Flanged, Buttweld, Socket weld, Threaded , Wafer, Lug
For more details visit here: https://www.valvesonlyeurope.com/product-category/check-valve/
member since: Jun 27, 2022 | Viewed: 84