blog address: https://www.specialityvalve.com/product-category/check-valve/
blog details: As being the biggest supplier of Check Valve Manufacturer in India, Specialityvalve provides different range of valves with different sizes, materials used and types. Their valves ensures that they meet all the requirements properly as defined by the customers.
Check Valves are the Valves that allow flow only in one direction i.e they are one way or non return valves that opens with fluid pressure and movement. They are automatic safety designs that ensures the flow of gases and liquids flowing in the right direction without leakage i.e leak proof.
Check Valve Symbol
The arrow above shows the direction of the flow.
Where are Check Valve Used?
Check Valves are used in many different work and places. It is used at the outlet of the pump to prevent it from backflow, Centrifugal pumps and are mainly used in HVAC-systems.
Check valves mainly is based on pressure difference. They require higher pressure on the input side of the valve than the output side for the flowing of liquid and gases, if the pressure is high on the outer side, the valve close.
Components of Check valve
• Inward Port: It allows gas or liquids to flow through
• Valve Body: The material passes through the body i.e liquid or gas
• Outward Port: Materials i.e gas or liquids can exit through the outward port
Types of Check Valve
Check Valve Manufacturer in India provide us with the variety of check valves used in different work. They are as follows:
1. Dual Disc Wafer Type Check Valve
2. Dual Disc Lug Type Check Valve
3. Single Disc Check Valve
4. Lift Check Valve
5. Non Slam Swing Check Valve
6. Tilting Disc Check Valve
7. Swing Check Valve
8. Forged Steel Swing Check Valve
Materials from which Check Valves are produced are:
• Stainless Steel
• PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
• PP (Polypropylene)
• Cast Iron
• Ductile Iron
• Cast Steel
Sizes in which Check Valve are produced are:
They are available from 1 1/2” to 80”
• Prevent backflow and water hammer
• Able to endure high and low pressure
• Lower maintenance cost
• Fast acting
• Able to cop up with high and low pressure
• Do not require power to work
• Water hammer
• Noise from discs
• Impossible to check whether they are open or close
• Operated in closed system, doesn’t work in open system due to which internal parts cannot be checked
• Reverse flow problem
Body Material- Cast Iron, Cast Steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3,F55, F91 ] , WCB, WC6, SS304, SS316, DUPLEX STEEL
Size- ½’ – 80”
Class-150 – 2500; PN10 – PN-450
Ends-threaded , socket weld, butt weld, flanged
• Check Valves are the method to control the flow of gases and liquids
• Basic Check Valve has parts: Body, Seat, Disc, and Cover
• There are many Check Valves that can be used for different applications
• They are cost saving device that prevent watse
Are you looking for the best Check valve supplier in India? Specialityvalve is one of them with strong customer support and R&D and is one of the largest Check Valve manufacturer in India.
keywords: Check valve manufacturer in India
member since: Jun 27, 2022 | Viewed: 81