blog address: https://www.bluepills4men.com/product/ivermectin-12-mg/
blog details: IVERMECTIN
Prescription medicine Ivermectin is Anti-parasite medicine that is sold under brands: IVECOP, Iverwish, Soolantra, Sklice, and Stromectol. Ivermectin is used to treat infections such as roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites. Curing parasitic infections helps improve your quality of life. Ivermectin belongs to a class of medications known as anthelmintics. take this medicine according to the doctor's advice.
Ivermectin is an FDA-approved, effective drug when it's taken properly to treat parasitic illnesses, and even as a probable COVID-19 treatment.
Take ivermectin medicine with a full glass of water on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before a meal. Ivermectin is usually taken a single dose in the day or taken only according to doctor advice.
Side effects of Ivermectin
• muscle pain
• loss of consciousness
• itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
• severe dizziness
• trouble breathing
• Ivermectin may contain inactive ingredients that can reason allergic reactions or other problems. Consult your pharmacist for more details.
• In rare cases, these effects can cause serious (possibly fatal) effects on the brain (such as encephalopathy). Take more information about this medicine from the family doctor
• This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that requires alertness until you can do so safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
• If you have a weakened immune system (for example, due to HIV infection), you may need to repeat treatments with this drug.
• Ivermectin passes into breast milk. you can breastfeed only doctor advise
• During pregnancy, take this medicine only doctor advise
Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. take medicine only at the doctor advice
If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms, such as fainting or trouble breathing, just consult your doctor. Symptoms of overdose may include numbness, tingling, shortness of breath, loss of coordination, seizures.
Take medicine according to your doctor.
• Store in a room at room temperature protected from light and humidity. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep these medications out of the reach of kids and moisture.
keywords: Buy Ivermectin
member since: Jan 27, 2022 | Viewed: 110