blog address: https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1396951/microbiome-therapeutics-global-markets
blog details: Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets” under the Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
The new report, Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets, provides a comprehensive analysis of the Microbiome Therapeutics Market in global context, including market forecasts and sales through 2027. The report analyzes the market by segmenting it into the various types of microbiome therapeutics, based on the strategies used for treatment: additive (fecal matter transplants or FMTs, live biotherapeutic products or LBPs), modulatory (postbiotics, prebiotics) and subtractive microbiome therapeutics (phages and antimicrobials). This study surveys the microbiome therapeutics market by application or disease segment: infectious diseases, metabolic diseases, cancer, gut-brain axis, and others. The market is assessed in the following geographic regions: North America, Europe, and emerging markets. Emerging markets include countries like India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Latin America.
The report features leading clinical trials indicating the status and phase of development. New developments and patents are boosting growth of this market in the global context.
The new report provides comprehensive profiles of market players in the industry. The industry structure chapter focuses on the changing market trends, market players and leading pipeline candidates. This chapter covers influential mergers and acquisitions and other collaborations or partnerships that happened during the evaluation period of this report.
Strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities that are expected to play a role in the microbiome therapeutics market are evaluated in detail.
The markets for prebiotics and probiotics labeled as nutritional or dietary supplements are excluded from this report. Prebiotics and probiotics are included when used in the context of microbiome therapy.
- 32 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global and regional markets for microbiome therapeutics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the industry growth driving factors and major technology challenges and issues affecting the market for microbiome therapeutics as a basis for projecting demand over the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global microbiome therapeutics market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, application, and region
- Highlights of this innovation driven market covering current trends in genome sequencing industry, disease areas of application, clinical trials and their stages, and recent breakthrough innovations etc.
- Assessment of the recent industry structure for microbiome therapeutics, ongoing research (R&D) activities, analysis of competitive environment, and the COVID-19 impact on the marketplace
- Review of the patents and patent applications on microbiome therapeutics, and related scientific publications during the analysis period
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading biopharmaceutical companies, their product portfolios, financial updates, and market share analysis based on recent segmental revenues
- Profile description of the major market participants, including Assembly Biosciences, Finch Therapeutics, Second Genome, Evelo Biosciences, Ysopia Bioscience and Evelo Biosciences
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
keywords: life sciences market research report, microbiome therapeutics market, microbiome therapeutics market report, microbiome therapeutics market research report, microbiome therapeutics market forecast, microbiome therapeutics market by product,
member since: Feb 10, 2023 | Viewed: 229